Frequently asked questions
These are some of the common questions that our guests have about the campground. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
What time is Check In / Check Out?
Check in time is between 1-9 pm, and check out time is 12:00 noon.
Are there Quiet Hours that are to be observed?
Yes. The Quiet Time is 10:00pm. Please respect the quiet of the redwoods. Please, no loud noise of stereos anytime!
What size RV’s are allowed in the campground?
Rv’s are limited to 22 feet.
Are RV hook-ups available?
There are no hook-ups in the campground.
What are the rules regarding campfires?
We are in a high risk fire area. All fires must be in fire rings and under control at all times. Please do not leave campfires unattended and do not leave candles burning without being in a container. Extinguish all fires when you leave – NO EXCEPTIONS! No firewood over 24 inches in length may be used.
Are dogs allowed in the campground?
Yes. Dogs must be kept quiet and on a leash at all times.
Can we use a generator in the campground?
Generators are prohibited.
Other policies and guidelines
- NO RV’S, TRAILERS, MOTORCYCLES ABOVE SITES 49 AND 70
- Flashlights are recommended
- Collecting groundwood is forbidden.
- Fireworks and firearms are prohibited.
- Please leave bathhouses and campsites in clean condition for fellow campers’ use. Notify attendant of any maintenance problems.
- Conserve water! Be sure all showers are firmly shut off.
- Please recycle!